Monday, January 21, 2019

Newest love of mine!

If you've been following the blog for the past few weeks, you'll already know that I've been looking at what is best for the future of The Bohotique @Wildernest. My year of keeping clothing, household goods, caps, bridal accessories, tshirts, etc., in inventory turned out to be a bit much for us.

YET:) I feel pretty strongly about keeping it going at some level because of all of the positive love we've received from our customers and guests here at The B&B. The challenge has been to look honestly at what does well in our little niche boutique and then concentrate just on that.

We've decided to streamline in 3 areas: Bridal accessories, which will be available both on site and online, NDULGE - which I am merely an influencer for - and THIS...Cleerely Stated inspirational card sets. Truly, if I were to create a line myself, this would SO. BE. IT.  Instead, I give all kudos and all the hearts to Cleere Cherry (is that not the coolest name EVER?!?) who has created an entire inspirational line that is so utterly phenomenal.

I am pretty much obsessed by it.

I began as a customer, but now I am a wholesale distributor of her products.

These inspirational card packets come packaged in ways that make my heart so happy and - when you untie the ribbons and open the package themselves, the cards are just...beyond lovely. I started with the "Make His Day" set - a whole package of uplifting and encouraging notes, scriptures, and quotes that you can tuck into your hubby's lunch, his travel bag, or just leave for him to find next to his sink in the mornings.

I moved on to "Compliment Cards" - colorful little cards that you can slip into a gift, on a co-worker's desk, or hand out to students. Sometimes it's the smallest tokens that carry the most influence. What more could we want than to make those in our world and under our care feel special and loved, even when we are not with them?

Cleere's line is a lot more extensive than this and - if you want to check it out for yourself, start here. The Bohotique @Wildernest will begin carrying her line with the following products (more to come in the next couple of months):

  • Compliment Cards
  • Make Her Day
  • Make His Day
  • Bright Notes for Bright Minds
You may begin ordering these four products as of 8pm tonight. You will find them in the SHOP portion of our B&B website. I challenge you to order a pack and start handing out bits of happy on the regular! 

PLEASE, let me know what you think about this line! I am uber excited about it and I am greatly anticipating carrying the entire line by the end of May. But I value YOUR thoughts so very much. Drop a comment and tell me what you think and how you'd use them! 

To kick things off, I'm doing a giveaway - a set of Compliment Cards! Watch the IG story later tonight, like it, tag a friend, and then leave a comment HERE, at the end of this blog post. We'll have a computer generated random drawing tomorrow at 5, and I will announce who can excitedly stalk their mail box for this little packet of all things happy! 

Happy MLK Day! {Praise hands allllll the way up for a much-needed day off after the week the teachers in my district had last week, and have to look forward to this week.) Blessed beyond measure to work with a great group of educators who love kids passionately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment