Saturday, January 26, 2019

Networking...no, FRIENDworking:)



Today was one of those magical, I-can't-believe-it-actually-turned-out-better-than-I'd-hoped for days! We hosted our 2nd Annual Bridal Expo and "Shop our Shelves" at The Hitchin' Post today, and - y'all - it was So. Much. Fun!

My sweet husband worked so diligently and so HARD to make all of my visions for today become reality. Aaaalllll the heavy lifting and grunt work. My vendors not only showed up - but showed OUT - in the BEST POSSIBLE WAY! They engaged all of our guests and each and every booth (table) was alive with all the feels!

Here's a few pics of SOME of our vendors!
Jennifer Reynolds - Mary Kay

Mary Cyrus - Mary Cyrus Photography

Llona Hamilton  & daughter Kristina -
Truly Heavenly Events & Catering

Kinley Wilson - Sweet Cheeks Makeup
(I taught Kinley in English II AND she was on my debate team!:) Now a
full-time college student with an amazing side hustle!!

Kaitlyn Milby - Color Street Nails

Kellie Davis - Xyngular

Tommy Toys - Wedding Carriages

Madison, Taylor, & Kayla  - Danny Rateliff Salon (I taught Madison & Taylor their
sophomore year in high school!!!!) Now they are professionals doin' their thang!
PROUD teacher moments yesterday!)
And here are some of the glowing brides-to-be! I wish I would have managed to get pics of them ALL!!!

Our November couple - Cheslee & Brennan (and bridesmaid)

Kayla (on the right) and bridesmaid! Our APRIL wedding!!

Ashlen (on the right) One of my new friends and
already planning an epic wedding for 2020!

Bride-to-be Kinley (on the right! SO sweet!)

It was such a warm, heart-felt day with excited brides, their entourages, and vendors who are dear, dear friends of mine! Technically, I guess it's called "networking," but the magic that filled the venue today was a LOT more about 'friendworking!' Some came as strangers and left as friends. Friends came and left even closer.

To cap the day AND this blog post, here's a great picture of our November bride Cheslee and her soon-to-be-groom, Brennan, saying "YES to the The Hitchin' Post @Wildernest!"


Today was a truly perfect day! I'm greatly anticipating this year and all of the wonderful blessings it holds for the B&B, the venue, and for all of our friends!

1 comment: