Monday, January 14, 2019

A nostalgic look back at our 2018 weddings at the venue!


Oh. my. gracious, y'all.

I knew we had a dozen gorgeous and completely unique weddings here at The Hitchin' Post this past calendar year. I attended several of them, and helped out with a majority.

Yet it wasn't until I sat down and began to put together this video that I realized JUST what a banner year it really was! I have to say, I teared up once I'd completed it and then watched it from beginning to end the first time.

So. Many. Memories.

Beautiful, heart-warming, once-in-a-lifetime memories. And to think that Mike and I were privileged enough to have a front row seat (figuratively speaking) at these unions is humbling. We are so thankful to our brides and grooms for trusting us with their BEST. DAY. EVER!

Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment