Thursday, February 14, 2019

The Boho House.


When I proposed turning "The Bunkhouse" into "The Boho House" last summer, I know a few people were dubious. Namely, the males in my family! :)

"Bunkhouse" ran true with our other cabin names, and "Boho" was a bit of a departure from our norm. Both Ali and Peyton were working for me (WITH me:) then and they were my main inspiration for the whole boho/girly/she-shed vibe that we ultimately created.

Turns out that my instinct was right on; SO many groups of ladies and girls have enjoyed birthdays, parties, and girls' weekends in the past year!

With a totally feminine decor that shies away from cutsie pastels and - instead - embraces the bolder jewel tones that, at once, feel empowering and soothing. If that makes any sense at all!

I absolutely love for The Boho to stay booked, but I definitely take advantage of the space when it's not and when I'm at home. I share an amazing home office with Mike, but occasionally I like to pack my book bag, computer, planner, a few snacks and hide away for a few hours of work in The Boho. I instantly relax and go into a major chill mode, but I get So. Much. Done.

So, if you're looking for a great spot for a girls' getaway, a Bunco party, a shower...The Boho is for YOU! Check out the pictures below! There is a propane grill available for your use, as well as a fire pit that is for The Boho only. Bring all of your S'mores fixings, your favorite drinks, and have fun with your girlies!

Visit wildernestbedandbreakfast.com for even more pictures and to make reservations! Or, you can like us on Facebook and message for reservations.


       

No comments:

Post a Comment