Sunday, June 9, 2019

The Boho House

The Boho House has been a popular rental here lately. It's easy for ME to see why...after all, it is my Happy Place! Fun, flirty, and all things girly, this one-story log cabin welcomes, inspires, and encourages one to kick off their shoes and stay a while.

Formerly known as The Bunkhouse before its "makeover," this gem served as both my office and our brick and mortar boutique last summer before I ultimately decided to close out the retail and concentrate on what we do best...the B&B.

At the time, Ali and Peyton were both still working for me and - together - we were all "feeling" the Boho vibe. It's more than just a look; it's a message. Everyone woman and girl is beautiful. Be yourself. BeYOUtiful! We had such fun finding great deals at dollar stores on inspirational signs, pillows, and wall decor that so perfectly conveyed our message. Ali spent hours painting  - a bookshelf, a dresser, and wooden crates. Together, these sisters brought my vision to life.

In the Boho house, I can do all kinds of things that I can't in my own home. Or - I won't anyway! We mixed color in the most fun ways - bright yellows, corals, blues and greens. I spent hours deciding on bedding and even now - a year later - I am literally OBSESSED with my decision. The truth is this adorable cabin is STILL my hideaway when it is not rented. Sometimes I stop in just to sink into a comfy chair, kick off my shoes, and enjoy the quiet and the beauty of the space.

It's a joyful place. There is simply no way one can spend time here and leave feeling anything other than happy and at peace!








We're so happy to have recently updated our B&B website to take online reservations and payments! If you are interested in The Boho - whether it be for a personal retreat just for yourself, a girls night in, a full-blown girls' weekend, or a slumber party for your daughter, please give us a call or check out wildernestbedandbreakfast.com.

I can't wait to share this special space with you!

photo creds: Nichelle Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment